Wednesday, December 3, 2008

So, I am sitting here on my computer getting ready to go to Wednesday night church and watching Friends (one of the only TV shows I like watching these days).

To day was such an awesome day. First off...IT SNOWED!! It is so beautiful outside!! I just love the cold air and having to get all bundled up to go out side. One of my favorite things things to do these days is sit down on my couch that is right next to our big porch sliding door that is lined in Christmas lights. I can sit inside and read in the warmth of my apartment, but look out at the winter wonderland outside. Mmm...I love snow. I'm not sure if I could ever move to Nashville to live by my parents...I think I might just miss the snow too much!! Maybe I will move to Colorado.

So, besides the awesome weather, today was a good day because I got a lot of stuff done. I don't have class this semester so I have a lot of free time. I have been so surprised and a bit frustrated with myself at how easy it is for me to be lazy. It has been a couple weeks since I have been class-free and after spending one week organizing and reorganizing everything I own I have hence gotten really good at sleeping, eating, watching TV and reading. So, lately I have been focusing on how I can spend my days DOING SOMETHING and not sitting around wasting time.

The best part about today would have to be that I think I might have gotten a job for next semester!! YEAH!! I applied to two places I found on the Macomb classifieds website. One job is doing office work at a Tax place and the other is a front desk position at one of the nicer hotels in the fine city of Macomb. I should know by the end of the week.

The only bummer part of my day would have to be that I had to return the AWESOME (well not so awesome) water filter I bought last week. It is a Brita filter that you hook on to your sink spout. My sister has one and I LOVED it so I decided I NEEDED one. So, I went and got it, BUT it won't stay on my spout!! :( I can screw it on and it will sit there for a while THEN out of no where it will just fall off and water will spray all over the place. So, needless to say I got my $35 back today. I guess I will just have to stick to the good only Brita water pitcher in for my fridge. Oh well.

Well, its 6:42pm...church starts at 7:00...I better be going.

Hope all is well. :)

No comments: