Monday, January 12, 2009

christmas break...

As I sit here and look at all the pictures I have taken over Christmas I am realizing just how much has happened in the last month!! I have so much to share. Here it goes....

First was a short stay with the Holland family and a day in the snow with Nathan.

Here are some pictures of the snow day.





Here are some more pictures of my family away from my family. Well, really its mostly pictures of Lilah, but she is just so cute I could not help myself!! :)





Never Say When worshiped with First Presbyterian Church of Mason City!! Awesome!!




We came home from our trip to Rockford and Mason City to a MAJOR ice storm in Macomb. It was so beautiful! Here are some of the pictures I took.




Last but not least, I spent time at my family's house in Nashville, TN. I was there for 3 weeks. Nathan came to visit the last week I was there. We had an awesome time hanging out with the fam and with Jared and Katie. Here are some of the pictures I took.



Now, here I am back a school. Getting my apartment put back together (which has been harder than it should be since I have some sort of cold or flu thing). Never Say When has a gig in Burlington, Iowa on Thursday, a seminar on Saturday, and another gig on Sunday - that is what I am spending a lot of time preparing for. We have also been having a lot of fun putting a promotional package together for the band. I hope they turn out good. :)

Hope you enjoy the pictures! :)

-B